For the convenience of on-line banking, call your Branch or drop by for a demonstration. If you are familiar with computers, our internet banking is very easy to use.
Once your accounts have been set up with a password (remember to keep it confidential) you will be able to complete a variety of transactions online. Make transfers within your account or into other accounts at the UB Credit Union, pay your bills - we have over a hundred vendors to choose from, look at your balance, view cheques that have cleared your account, or, print your statement when it's convenient for you. Let us explain all the options available to you, just give us a call.
Click here for our contact numbers.
To speak with a Service Representative press # and 0 or simply stay on the line.
For telephone banking, location and hours of operations: Press 1
For general information, branch locations, hours of operation, ATM locations and rates: Press 1
For account access: Press 2
- enter your account number followed by the # key
- enter your security code followed by the # key
- select 1 for account balances
- select 2 to transfer funds
- select 3 to process a loan payment
- select 4 to obtain account acitivity
- select 5 for bill payment options
- select 1 for a list of the companies register on your bill payment profile
- select 2 to make a bill payment
- select 3 to make a future dated bill payment
- select 4 to list future dated bill payments
- select 5 to delete a future dated bill payment
- select 6 to change your security code
To return to the main menu press the #*